At Noah’s Ark Preschool the daily care and training of your child is very important to us. Preschoolers are full of energy and inquisitive about the world around them. We believe that every child should have the opportunity to learn and grow in a safe and loving environment. Our teachers have over 75 years combined teaching experience. Out staff is highly qualified and committed to providing a preschool rich in reading readiness, phonics skills, art, math, science, and language arts.
We are a Christian-based Preschool, and teach the children about God and his love for them. We introduce simple Bible truths such as love, honesty and respect for others and ourselves.
We believe children learn and grow when the world around them is full of fun and creative ideas in which to encourage their own imagination. Children are given teacher guided and self-guided experiences in which they can explore. Our curriculum is theme-based and designed so every child can be successful and thereby develop their confidence and self-esteem.
Emphasis is placed on a strong home-to-school relationship. We believe working closely with parents is the best way to ensure each child’s personal success.
Highlights of our school include:
- Noah’s Ark Preschool was established in 1979
- One of the few A.C.S.I. Accredited Schools in the North Bay
- Academics balanced with emphasis on character development and life skills
- Competitive Tuition
- Preschool ages 2 years to Pre-K, phonics & reading readiness
- Extended daycare 6:30 am to 6:00pm
- Outstanding student/teacher ratios
We look forward to serving you and your family. Please contact us to schedule an appointment or find out more information about our preschool.
- Click here to view the Preschool Fees schedule
- Online Application
- Click here to view Noah’s Ark 2016-17 Calendar
Noah’s Ark Preschool meets or exceeds all state licensing requirements. Facility #210105564.
Follow our Facebook Page for instant updates, photos, and more! We look forward to connecting with you on Facebook!