Renweb is a web-based software program that connects parents, the classroom and the administration. RenWeb enhances academic performance with real-time school to parent communication. With Renweb, you will have on-line access to:
How do I log in for the first time?
- First you must provide the school with a valid email address. If you haven’t or you wish to check, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Navigate to the RenWeb website and click the LOGINS tab (or click parent login above)
- Click “Create New ParentsWeb Account”
- Enter the District Code (MCA-CA) and your email address then click Create Account
- RenWeb will send you an email with a password
- Get your new password from your email account and go back to the Renweb login screen and enter our district code (MCA-CA), your username (which is your email) and new password
- Click Parent
How do students login?
- Navigate to the Renweb Parent login website (or click student login above)
- Select STUDENT as shown in the following picture below
- If this is your first time logging in, follow the first time user steps above using Create New ParentsWeb Account
- Mac users will not be able to login using the Safari browser that comes installed on your computer.
- Go to the Firefox Free Download site and download the Firefox browser on your Mac (this is a safe program)
- Whenever you need to access RenWeb, be sure to do it using Firefox.
What if I forget my password?
- Email email@example.com
- Be sure to provide your name in your email
Are there any instructions for using RenWeb?
- Yes, there is an instructional video
- Just click the picture (tour the new parents web) at the extreme lower left corner of the RenWeb screen after logging in.
If you still have questions after watching the video, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org